We need your support of Trees for Troops year-round! Through the generosity of consumers like you, as well as the Real Christmas Tree industry and FedEx, Trees for Troops provided 17,051 free, real Christmas Trees to military families and troops in 2013. The demand continues in 2014, as we celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Trees for Troops program!
Here are some ways you can support Trees for Troops today:
Visit a Participating Location during Trees for Troops Weekend, Dec. 5-7, 2014
Be a part of this wonderful program by visiting one of the farms, retail lots and garden centers across the country that will be participating in Trees for Troops Weekend this year. Each of these locations will have a FedEx trailer parked at their farm/lot so you can purchase a tree and then place it on the truck to be donated and delivered to a military family at one of our participating bases the following week. A list of participating locations will be posted around the September/October time frame.
Make a Donation
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Christmas SPIRIT Foundation to help fund the Trees for Troops program.
- Double your donation: some employers will match your charitable donations. Examples may include Microsoft, Bank of America, Home Depot and Covidien. Check with your company’s human resources department to see if your employer offers a matching program.
- If you are a federal employee, select #12283 in the Combined Federal Campaign.
Purchase an item from our Online Store
Join us on Social Media. Start a conversation.
- Purchase a collectible Trees for Troops teddy bear. To order (minimum order of 3), please call 785/878-3793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Wholesale prices are available for gift shops
- Share a children's book. For each copy of A Tree's Christmas you purchase, $1 will support Trees for Troops.